I pulled all of our food from the cupboards today, oh my it's amazing to realise just how much junk you have stored in your cupboards. I will donate all of our usable food in the next week and will start over buying flour, sugar ect in bulk. I think we will literally be left with herbs and spices once I clean out.
I am on the hunt for a few good kitchen items because although I want to return to old school food I will use all the mod cons like bread makers and pasta rollers :P
I have been looking at information today on home made pet food and also home made chemical free cleaning products.
The hunt for a sperm donor is also on, I will keep you posted on progress.
Only a short update today as my chronic fatigue is not being kind to me and I need to sleep and hope that I wake up to a better health day tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment